Wastewater Treatment is a biotreatment which consists of high-performance enzymes and micro-organisms that are capable of degrading compounds of biological molecules, oil, grease, dirt, and organic materials. It is non-hazardous and non-corrosive.
- A synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with non-toxic formulation of biological activators, which digest hydrocarbons, oil and grease and organic molecules
- Neutral pH, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, non-flammable
- Reduces BOD, COD and TSS levels in wastewater
- Reduces odors in wastewater facilities, lift stations, holding ponds and landfill applications
- Enhances the efficiency of wastewater treatment
WASTEWATER TREATMENT RemediateS these and more:
Benzene, Gasoline, Cutting Fluids, Fuel Oils, Jet Fuel, Lubricating Oil, Glycols, Diesel, Hydraulic Oil, Skydrol, Grease, and Motor Oil
Limit the use of bleaches, sanitizers, and other strong chemicals as they can limit or eliminate the effectiveness of the microbes.